Welcome!The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association (MnDHA) is the professional association of registered dental hygienists' in Minnesota. We are committed to the personal and professional success of our members. By giving our members the tools, information and the support they need to build their careers, we position dental hygiene as a champion of oral health and as a valuable partner of the dental industry in Minnesota!
Latest News and Updates:
- The MnDHA Board of Trustees approved to restructure components at the November Board Meeting. The structure will reduce the existing 7 components to 4 components as follows:
- "Northern Component" (previously components 1 and 3)
- "Metro Component" (previously components 2 and 4)
- "Central Component" (previously component 7)
- "Southern Component" (previously components 5 and 6)
- MnDHA's Annual Session 2015 is April 24-25th, 2015. Visit the annual session page for complete information on location, time, and agenda for the meeting. All are welcome!
MnDHA is part of the American Dental Hygienists' Association
The American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) is the largest national organization representing the professional interests of the more than 150,000 registered dental hygienists (RDHs) in the United States. The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association is a constituent of ADHA and we serve YOU, the ADHA member, at the state level by providing information on state policies and programs, monitoring legislation, offering Continuing Education and more.