Welcome!The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association (MnDHA) is the professional association of registered dental hygienists' in Minnesota. We are committed to the personal and professional success of our members. By giving our members the tools, information and the support they need to build their careers, we position dental hygiene as a champion of oral health and as a valuable partner of the dental industry in Minnesota!
Latest News and Updates:
- We had a great turnout for the TC Oral Cancer Walk. Checkout the photos from the event
- Next BOT Meeting: Sat March 1st, 2013. Time and location TBA.
- New Study: Dental Therapists Provide Effective Care to Kids, Save Money"
- CODA Update: "ADHA Urges CODA to Implement Dual-Track Accreditation" Click to read full article.
- Announcement to all MN Dental Licensees from the MN BOD
- Want to apply to an entry level, degree completion, or graduate dental hygiene program? You can now apply to multiple programs with one application. Visit our "Other Resources" tab for more information on DHCAS.
- 2013 ADHA annual session in Boston, MA was a success! Stay tuned for photos and a summary by the Minnesota hygienists that attended.
- CPR Requirement for Licensure and Professional Development
Can't Find What You Are Looking For on MnDHA.com?Please let us know! As we build our website's content we'd like our members to tell us what they feel is important. Please send suggestions to our webmaster at email@example.com
MnDHA - part of the American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA)
The American Dental Hygienists' Association is the largest national organization representing the professional interests of the more than 150,000 registered dental hygienists (RDHs) in the United States. The Minnesota Dental Hygienists' Association is a constituent of ADHA and we serve YOU, the ADHA member, at the state level by providing information on state policies and programs, monitoring legislation, offering Continuing Education and more.